Stuart's Bosch Tassimo Hot Drinks Machine Forum

Previous Topic | Forum Index | Next Topic

Tassimo problem

Posted by private, Sun 22 Feb 2015 7:47 pm
Hi Stuart
Your site is brilliant and very informative !! Please if I may I have followed your directions how to open the Tassimo and the cap that pops off well mine hasn't done that it keeps blowing holes in the larger pipe below it. Have your heard of this before?
Regards, Nick
Posted by StuartDalby, Sun 22 Feb 2015 7:59 pm
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your email and hearing that you found my website useful.

I have never heard of holes in the larger pipe. There must be some serious pressure build up if that is happening! Do you live in a hard-water area? Only thing I can think of is lime-scale build-up causing a build up of pressure. When was the last time you ran the built-in de-scaling programme? Also, have you cleaned the water/steam outlet recently?

Hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on,
Stuart
http://www.stuartdalby.co.uk
Posted by private, Sun 22 Feb 2015 8:27 pm
Hi again,
The steam / water out is cleaned every time its used and the machine is used only every other weekend and going on what my friend told me I've never de scaled I was waiting for the red light to come on and the unit is 12 months old. I need to source some clear pipe now because its to short to reconnect. Once got I'll run the de scaling program.
Thanks for your quick reply and I will let you know as soon as I can hold of some pipe.
Cheers, Nick.

Want to comment on this page? Contact Me