Stuart's Bosch Tassimo Hot Drinks Machine Forum

Previous Topic | Forum Index | Next Topic

All lights flashing

Posted by private, Tue 17 Jul 2012 3:17 pm
I have stumbled upon your web site whilst trying to find a way of resolving an issue with my Bosch Tassimo T4011 and I'm wondering if you can give me some advice?
Admittedly, I have bought my machine 2nd hand and it was working fine.
All of a sudden, when I turn on the machine ALL light starts flashing around the big button.

I've tried turning the machine off and leaving it for a while and then try again but each time all lights start flashing again and it will not work.

I spoke to the Tassimo Helpline and they just told me the machine is very confused - I just cannot believe this problem is terminal.

Are you able to give me any advice?

Thanks for your time
Peter
Posted by StuartDalby, Wed 18 Jul 2012 10:48 am
Hello Peter,

I haven't seen a Tassimo machine with all the lights flashing at once but I suspect this is to indicate either an unidentifiable or a serious fault (e.g. a malfunction of the controlling electronic circuitry).

If it is a fault with the electronic circuitry, try leaving the machine turned off for, say an hour, and then turn it on again. This will give the electronics chance to reset.

In my experience, Tassimo machines are not the most sturdy of machines and Bosch would rather users buy new machines when faults develop rather than attempting a repair themselves. However, since you currently have a machine which is not working, my opinion in these situations is that there is nothing to be lost by opening it up and seeing if there is anything obviously wrong which can be fixed. It could be just a faulty connection.

Hope that helps. Please let me know how you get on, Stuart

Want to comment on this page? Contact Me