Stuart's Bosch Tassimo Hot Drinks Machine Forum

Previous Topic | Forum Index | Next Topic

T55 descaling fail

Posted by private, Fri 8 Apr 2016 8:23 pm Edit | Delete
Hi there

We acquired a second hand/refurb T55 and it doesn't work - can't find any reference to this problem. It was asking to be descaled, so we got the tablets and followed the instructions - 500ml water + tablets, service disc in place, pint glass under the nozzle, hold down the button for 5 seconds. It went through the descaling process until the water was finished. Then we cleaned the water reservoir, filled it with plain water, replaced it, lifted the lid and pushed it down with the service disc still there. Pressed the button to draw the plain water through and instead of drawing water the first two lights (descale/no water) were flashing red. If you hold the button down at this point for about 5 seconds the light below the '-' button lights up and goes out when you release the button.

I can't find any reference to this behaviour online, just wondered if anyone had seen this and know if there's anything can be done? I can start the descaling process again from scratch and done this twice now with same result.

Thanks for any help

If you find this information useful, please consider supporting this website.

Want to add a reply? Contact Me