Volkswagen Golf Mk 7
On 4th July 2016 I became the proud owner of a 3 year old 2013 Volkswagen Golf 1.6 TDI SE. It has 5 doors, a manual gearbox, Limestone Grey metallic paint and the standard Titan Black 'Zoom/Micro' cloth interior. Read more.
- AC and exhaust heat shield rattle, 14 September 2020
- Calibrate Speedo, 11th March 2020
- Clutch Cylinder Replacement, 9th August 2018
- Glow Plug Replacement, 9th December 2017
- Alloy Wheel Refurbishment, 12th August 2017
- Premium Diesel, 15th May 2017
- Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs), 15th April 2017
- Golf Mk 7 Hidden Features/Secrets, 15th April 2017
- VCDS Diagnostics/Customisation, 26th March 2017
- Sticking Fuel Filler Cover, 6th March 2017
- Easy Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Active Regeneration, 4th February 2017
- Volkswagen Golf Mk 5 - Mk 7 Comparison, 12th July 2016
- Gadgets, Gadgets, Gadgets!, 11th July 2016
- My VW Golf Mk 7, 4th July 2016
- Digital versions of manuals from Volkswagen, Owner's manual, Radio, navigation system & Replacement Service Schedule. Requires you to enter your vehicle's identification number (VIN).
- GolfGTIforum.co.uk Mk 7 Forum. An active UK-focused forum about the Golf Mk 7, not just the GTI.
- GolfMk7.com Forums, Active US-focused forums about the Golf Mk 7.
Want to comment on this page? Contact Me